A-Silicone for Gingival Mask is an addition curing silicone. In the implant and fixed denture restoration, it can be used for reproducing gingival morphology . It is characterized by easy operation, precise detail replication and good dimensional stability.
Reproduce gingival morphology in implant and fixed denture restoration.
▪ Precise detail replication
▪ Good dimensional stability
▪ Excellent aesthetic performance
▪ No appearance of air bubbles when mixing
▪ Good performance in viscosity and use resistance
▪ Mixing ratio: 1:1 (Base:Catalyst)
▪ Working time: 1’30’’
▪ Setting time: 10min
▪ Hardness: Shore A 70
50 ml*2/ box
▪ Recommended storage temperature：5-25℃
▪ Shelf life: 2 years