Universal Composite Restorative is a visible light-curing nanohybrid-filled dental restorative material intended to restore carious lesions or structural defects in teeth.
• Direct anterior and posterior restorations (including occlusal and facial surfaces).
• Core Build-ups.
• For splinting. It refers to the situation that which the tooth gap is large (periodontitis, etc.), and the tooth is shaken, composite resin can be used to fill and help retention. After splinting, either the tooth will recover naturally, or get worse and be extracted;
• Indirect restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers.
• Nearly 40% by volume of nanostructured filler loading;
• Impressive physical and chemical properties, such as high flexural strength, low water absorption and solubility, as well as low polymer shrinkage.
• High polishability and long-lasting shine appearance contribute to natural look;
• Contains hydroxyapatite,
• Exceptional operational performance, easy to shape and not easily adhere to the device.
• 3 opacity and 21 shades provide perfect aesthetic effect and a long-lasting shining appearance.
• High radiopacity, X-ray radiation resistance could be over 400%
|Brand||Flexural Strength*||Flexural Modulus**||Water Sorption||Water Solubility***||Feature&Texture|
|Non-stick hands or instruments|
• Cleaning cavity
• Phosphoric etching (optional)
• Use dental adhesive
• After blow-drying, light cure for 10s
• Flowable resin for base (light cure)
• Filling light cure composite resin
• Light cure, polish and trim
Shade: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4
Enamel: EA1, EB1, EC1, ET (Translucent)
Dentin: OA2 (Opaque A2)