Luting II is a universal restorative material with proven GIC properties functioning as both filling and luting. Different functions are achieved according to the adjustment of the powder-to-liquid ratio.
• Cementation of metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
• Cementation of high strength (zirconia based), all ceramic crowns and bridges.
• Cementation of posts and screws made of metal or high-strength ceramic.
• Cementation of orthodontic bands.
• Restoration of caries in unstressed area.
• Good Durability
The higher compression capacity (> 180Mpa) ensures good durability.
• When used for luting: Ideal film thickness
• When used for filling:
• Good durability
• Low stickiness
• Time saving
|Items||For luting||For filling|
|Powder/liquid ratio (g/g)||1.6 ~ 1.8/1.0||2.3~ 2.5/1.0|
|Mixing time (min., sec.)||45"||45"|
|Working time (min., sec.)||2'10"||3'00"|
|(at 23℃)(from start of mixing)|
|Net setting time||3'15"||2'45"|
|Compressive capability||＞140MPa (ISO ≥ 50 MPa)||＞180MPa (ISO ≥ 100 MPa)|
|1||Mixing pad(50 sheets)|