Flowable Composite Restorative is a visible light-curing nanohybrid-filled dental restorative material intended to restore carious lesions or structural defects in teeth.
• Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non-stress-bearing occlusal restorations).
• Base/liner under direct restorations.
• Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations.
• Pit and fissure sealant.
• Undercut blockout.
• Repair of resin and acrylic temporary restorations.
• Nanostructured filler loading which contributes to excellent polishability and long-lasting shine appearance.
• Impressive physical and chemical property guarantees durability after being cured.
• Good rheological makes it easy to control accurately and be self-leveling, thus achieving a perfectly flat plane.
• Multiple shades provide an ideal aesthetic effect.
• Easy to use alone or apply with composite resin.
• Impressive X-ray radiopacity/radiation resistance, about over 300%.
|Brands||Flexural Strength*MPa(s.d.)||Flexural Modulus**GPa(s.d.)||Depth of Cure(10 seconds)mm (s.d.)||Rheology/Flowability||Mimicking Nature***(Florescence)|
|HugeFlowable Composite||103.56 (4.14)||5.30 (0.15)||2.8 (0.22)||Controlled Flow||Yes|
• Cleaning cavity
• Phosphoric etching (optional)
• Use dental adhesive
• After blow-drying, light cure for 10s
• Flowable resin for base (light cure)
• Filling light cure composite resin
• Light cure, polish and trim
Dentin: OA2 (Opaque, A2)