NOBILCAM Monolayer PMMA Disc
PMMA Disc is dental material for laboratories to mill dental long-term temporary restoration (Crown or Bridge). NOBILCAM PMMA Disc mills purely and polishes easily. It has excellent biocompatibility and for long-term temporaries with a wear period of up to 12 months.
• 19 shades available in stock including clear and pink
• Excellent wear resistance,shade stability,and esthetics
• Excellent finishing,bright surface
• Temporary crowns and bridges
• Removable structure for dentures
• Removable structures for therapeutic restorations
98mm(100/104/108)/95mm/89mm thickness from 10mm to 40mm
Please contact us to order non inventoried items!
Stocking inventory available for quick shipment is indicated in pink
Part Number is combination of "Part No. Prefix" + "-Shade". Example: PMSL 9814-A1
2S = pink shade; 0-CLEAR = clear
|Flexural strength||>120 Mpa|
|Modulus of Elasticity||>2200Mpa|