Filling I is a true self-adhesive, bulk glass ionomer cement that ensures reliable and long-lasting restorations.
• Restoration of primary teeth.
• Restorations of Class III, V and limited Class I cavities.
• Base linings under composite and amalgam.
• Core build-up.
• Sustained release of fluoride ions
• High compressive strength.
• Ideal particle size distribution.
• Easy to mix and provides good operation experience.
|Powder-Liquid Ratio (g/g)||2.3~2.9/1.0|
|Compressive Capability||>180Mpa (ISO > 50Mpa)|
|Shade||A1, A2, A3|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|1||Mixing pad(50 sheets)|