PERFIT Heavy Body is a high viscosity VPS material to offer preliminary impression with excellent carving properites. The advanced thixotropic characteristics makes it an ideal impression tool especially the implantolog. Combinied with Light Body could offer high precision impression to meet all clinical demands.
· Accurate impression for crowns,bridges, inlays, onlays.
· Two-step technique with Light Body for implant impression.
· Easy and efficient operation.
· Excellent ratio, saving material.
· High hydrophilicity for precise and reliable impressions.
· High tear strength and tensile strength.
· Excellent linear dimensional stability help to matain impression accuracy for up to 4 weeks.
· Good biocompatibility, safe to use for patients.
|Technical Parameter||Heavy Body Auto-Mix||Heavy Body Auto-Mix|
|Type||Normal Set||Fast Set|
|Total Working Time||2min00s||1min30s|
|Setting Time in oral cavity||3min30s||3min00s|
|Shore A Hardness||≈68||≈68|
1.The above mentioned working time refers to that at room temperature (23°C) and normal air humidity (50%).With higher temperature the time can be shorter and with lower temperature the time can be longer.
2.Time in mouth is intended at 35°C / 95°F.
3.For automatic mixing of the 5:1 systems we recommend the use of Sympress.