HugeBond Universal is a one-component self-etch light cure dental adhesive.
The latest (8th) generation of self-etch dental adhesive compatible with total-etch and selective-etch, featured by high bonding strength, easy-to-use and excellent biocompatibility. Widely used in direct and indirect restoration.
• Direct bonding of restorations made of metal, ceramic, zirconia, composite, etc.
• Cementation of orthodontic bands.
• Direct bonding under light-cured composite resin or compomer fillings.
• Repair dental restorations of ceramic, composites or metal alloys, used with light cure composite resin.
• Used with resin cement.
• Universality: Suitable for various interfaces, it can be combined with enamel, dentin, composite resin, metal, oxide full-ceramic (zirconia, alumina) surface to form new chemical combination.
• Compatible with cement of light-cured, self-cured and dual cured.
• Capable of self-etching, compatible with total etch and enalel etch techniques.
• Bonding strength to tooth surface could be over 20MPa.
• Strong permeability, easy to penetrate into the dentin tubules, and then form a strong bond with dentin after curing.
• Low film thickness.
• Low microleakage prevents from secondary caries and reduces post-operative sensitivity.
|Bonding strength||HugeBond Universal|